Here’s a quick summary of a market research report that was recently released:
- According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global Loan Servicing Software market is set to garner revenue of $2.3 billion in 2021 and is expected to hit $9.5 billion by 2031.
- The COVID-19 pandemic caused unemployment and job loss, which in turn impacted the growth of the global loan servicing software market.
- The global loan servicing software market is segmented based on component, deployment mode, enterprise size, application, end-user, and region. The software segment is predicted to retain its dominant position during the forecast timespan.
- Based on enterprise size, large enterprises contributed to the largest market share in 2021 and are predicted to retain their dominant status during the forecast timeline.
- Based on region, the Asia-Pacific loan servicing software market is expected to contribute the highest market share in 2031.