The May 9th and 10th Regional Training in Denver, Colorado will be an important and well spent two days for our Square 1 Credit Suite customers planning to attend. We expect another sold out session as we unveil one of the largest and most extensive investments in the history of the company in version 19.0 which is nearing completion and release as I write this article. The enhancements are largely focused on the credit analysis area of the Square 1 Credit suite.
Some of the more important enhancements in this area will be:
- Configurable user-defined templates
- Customer scoring with unlimited user-defined scores and weighting for spread formats and templates
- Customer-centric debt schedules imported into any spread or areas such as Stress Test and Rent Rolls
- Form 1040 now has integration to the schedules C, F, and E (including K-1 information)
- Form 1120 S has been added; and form 1120, 1120 S and 1065 have supporting schedules
- Balance sheet projections have been added
- Additional security around creating/editing a spread and view only access.
This release is the culmination of nearly two years of investment in development. As such, we appreciate the loyalty and patience of our customers as we maintained our internal focus. The result of our focus is a product that will bring added efficiencies to your commercial lending activities in support of your loan growth and credit risk management goals.
We are not finished though. Shortly after this release, in a planned set of two releases in 2017 and 2018 will be the roll up of other enhancements including:
- Customized ratios
- Portfolio covenant monitor reporting
- Consolidation of ag spreads for multiple borrowers into a Global Cash Flow Analysis
- Agricultural scoring with unlimited user-defined scores and weighting for spread formats and templates
- Accrual-adjusted Agricultural Financial Statements
- Numerous additional AgExam or agricultural analysis enhancements.
All the enhancements planned for this year I’ve listed above along with a host of other enhancements are designed to improve the overall workflow and user experience. They are all part of your current licensing and annual maintenance or annual subscription program at no additional cost.
As they say in the TV infomercials – but wait there’s more!
We are also in the process as part of our 2017 and 2018 development project plans, of finalizing vendor and partner selection to bring added interface and licensing capability in support of Portfolio Stress Testing and HMDA reporting. These will be optional licensing events available to you if you wish to leverage the Square 1 Credit Suite and its loan data repository to drive these two important areas of analysis and reporting for your institution.
At Suntell, we recognize the importance to continually committing to investing in Square 1 Credit Suite to make it the best loan portfolio management solution with the best suite of tools and features in a user friendly environment. We earned your business and now we want to keep it. We recognize there are others that try to emulate us however our focus extends beyond product to service quality covering implementation, training systems and ongoing support. Some of you may have plans to migrate away from software applications you host to cloud or web based solution. In response, we have added a cloud delivery and Suntell hosted option dubbed ‘SquareHost’. If this is part of your future IT plans, please contact your Suntell support representative and we will be happy to discuss how this program works.
We are truly grateful to be your vendor and we will never be content to sit on our application without investing in the future of our product that you have licensed. The future is here and we are ready to continue to serve your growing needs for commercial lending.