We are rapidly headed toward our Fall release, which includes a re-write of Loan Presentation. With this release, the Customer and Loan Narrative as they exist today will be changing dramatically. Below are some of the key features that will be included in the new release.
- You will now be able to configure an unlimited number of narrative fields. Whether you need 5 or 50, the software will be able to handle this. Your customized reports can include different narrative fields for different scenarios, and you can indicate if the field is required or optional.
- Customer Narrative will not be changing from its current format. This narrative will still be held at the Customer level. Any narrative data that you have entered today will be migrated over to the new version.
- Loan Narrative will be replaced with Loan Comments. Loan Comments are intended to be short, brief descriptions on items such as term, repayment sources, etc. (but you define the fields). Think of this as a “tweet” for loan items. Loan Narrative will be removed and provided to you through an export utility during the update, should you choose to retain any of this information.
- There will be new Spread Narrative, which will reside with the spread itself. You can define an unlimited number of Spread Narrative fields for each type of spread.
- There will be new Presentation Narrative, which exists at a new Presentation level. This is narrative on the “package” as a whole that you are presenting to committee for approval. Your package may include multiple loans, or discuss the approvals required.