We are looking forward to this event! This year the training location is in Denver, CO and will emphasize group discussion as well as hands-on training for specific topics. Also, receive training on new functionality that will be available in our 19.0 release. This year we will be exploring the Square 1 Credit Suite while focusing on our upcoming updates to the Credit Analysis area of the LMS. Training will include Credit Analysis Updates, Loan Presentation, Documentation Tracking, Suntell Integration, Support Tools, Administrative areas, and more.
We are preparing for a busy upcoming season. Along with our Regional Training event, we are excited for the Credit Analysis updates. Watch for additional Lunch & Learn sessions covering the new features and functionality.
Community Banking Month
April is Community Banking Month. All month we will be sharing facts about community financial institutions on social media. We appreciate the qualities that set you apart and how important you are to your local communities.
Message from the CEO
The May 9th and 10th Regional Training in Denver, Colorado will be an important and well spent two days for our Square 1 Credit Suite customers planning to attend. We expect another sold out session as we unveil one of the largest and most extensive investments in the history of the company in version 19.0 which is nearing completion and release as I write this article. The enhancements are largely focused on the credit analysis area of the Square 1 Credit suite. Read More…
Employee Spotlight: Ger Yang
Our featured employee this quarter is Ger Yang. Ger has been with Suntell as a developer for 11 months, but has been a developer for 10 years. He appreciates that the environment allows for a good work-life balance and professional career development. Read More…
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Suntell is pleased to announce the following new customers that have joined us since our last newsletter:
- *Scott Credit Union, Edwardsville, IL
We like to recognize our customers that have been with Suntell for 5, 10, 15, and 20 years. Thank you for your continued business and support! We truly appreciate the loyalty of our customers. In the first quarter of 2017, the following customers have celebrated milestone anniversaries with us.
- The Farmers & Merchants State Bank, Archbold, OH – 5 years
- The Lyons County State Bank, Lyons KS – 20 years
- State Bank of Odell, Odell, NE – 10 years
- Pony Express Community Bank, Saint Joseph, MO – 20 years
- Midwest Business Solutions, Rapid City, SD – 5 years
- Security Services Federal Credit Union, San Antonio, TX – 5 years
- Heritage Bank, Topeka, KS – 15 years
- Kaw Valley State Bank, Wamego, KS – 20 years
- The Community Bank, Liberal, KS – 20 years
- First Colorado National Bank, Paonia, CO – 5 years
- SJN Bank of Kansas, Saint John, KS – 20 years
- The Valley State Bank, Syracuse, KS – 20 years