Commercial Loan Origination Software To Fit Your Needs
With the Square 1 Credit Suite, you are choosing a solid foundation for credit risk management. Our products allow you to harness the accuracy, efficiency, data integrity, and retrieval that you need to serve your customers. Whether you are currently using a homegrown legacy system, a different out-of-the-box system, or no loan management system at all, you’ll find that the Square 1 Credit Suite is designed to fit your needs.
Learn More About Square 1 Credit Suite. Request More Information.
Analysis & Underwriting
- Detailed financial spread analysis with RMA Comparisons
- Global cash flow analysis for complex entities
- Integration with loan committee presentation packages
- Commercial and Agricultural projections
- Transactional Stress Testing to identify changing economic variables
- Configurable scoring based on industry
- Covenant monitoring
Loan Portfolio Management
- Tickler creation and exception management
- Workflow and loan monitoring
- Dashboard overview of user-specific loan portfolio in key areas
- Risk rating identification and management
- Past due action plans
- Watch list reporting of criticized and classified loans
We pioneered the single-point solution for credit risk management to reduce the frustration that accompanies redundant data entry. For that reason, we are firm advocates for moving common data between critical software systems. Your customers, loans, and deposits will be loaded into the system and updated on a nightly basis with our powerful Host Core Download. Take the data-entry reduction one step further through one of our loan document platform interfaces.
Suntell Document Imaging (SDI)
Automate the process of building customers and folder structures via our companion product, Suntell Document Imaging (SDI).
- Store loan documents, employee data, vendor information, and more
- Organization-defined global indexing structure
- Images and security meet or exceed FDIC regulation requirements
- Complete audit-trail capabilities
- Documents are available at all branches as soon as they are scanned into the system
- Export files for examiners or other third-party review