Exception tracking is an important part of compliance efforts. Banks and credit unions should not only define exceptions and variances, but should have a process for tracking them. Strengthen your compliance efforts and automate exception tracking at your institution.
Square Credit 1 Suite has the tools for your team to:
- Properly identify risk depending on the tickler’s association with the borrower, collateral, or loan
- Email letters to borrowers informing them of outstanding documentation items
- Track and contact third parties that may be involved in correcting documentation exceptions
- Create internal follow-up notifications related to specific ticklers
- Portfolio reports show loan exposure based on customers, officers, specific items, and more
Ensure credit-granting is in line with your institution’s credit risk strategy with an in-depth credit analysis of your borrowers.
Quantify the credit risk on and off the balance sheet with ratios, custom measures and scoring.
Keep a pulse on credit risk over time by viewing changes in risk ratings.
Integrate your analyses seamlessly with loan committee presentations and the approval process.
Suntell surpassed our expectations. Not only with their software, but with their customer service as well. The rule of thumb I always ask myself after a software installation is, ‘would I make the same decision again,’ and in this case there is no doubt whatsoever, we definitely made the right decision.Tom A