We recognize and understand the growing concern associated with the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), not only world-wide, but right in the cities where we live and work.
I want to personally share the steps we are taking to protect our employees and ensure our ability to continue to provide excellent customer service to you is not diminished:
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the CDC, World Health Organization and other health authorities.
- Employee well-being is a top priority. We have had the technology and systems in place to allow employees to work remotely from home, if needed, for over ten (10) years and will rely heavily upon these tools and infrastructure during this time to ensure continuity in our service to you.
- While our employees are able to work from home and have all of the tools to do so, please be aware that many of our front-line support staff live in states that where schools are closed and will have children at home while they are working. If at all possible, emailing customer support versus a phone call will allow us to respond more effectively.
- We have reviewed our disaster recovery policies to ensure that we have the appropriate responses and controls in place for pandemics.
- Following the current guidance of the CDC regarding group events,, we will be cancelling our Regional Training event in Indianapolis, which was scheduled for May 5th and 6th. We will be hosting an online version of this event, and contacting the registered attendees.
At Suntell, we know these are trying times for all of you. The disruption to businesses and personal lives are real and unavoidable at this point in time. While the extent of this pandemic is day-to-day and unknown, we want to assure you that Suntell is well positioned to continue to provide support to our existing customers.
Founder & CEO