Job Description: Lead Generation Specialist
Suntell is looking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to serve the role of Lead Generation Specialist to join our growing sales team. This key role is responsible for expanding Suntell’s customer base. They will use prospecting strategies to identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers. Their goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipeline for our sales team. This is a salaried position with uncapped bonus potential.
Suntell was founded in 1996 and is the maker of the Square 1 Credit Suite, a single credit risk management solution for community banks and credit unions. Our long-term success is founded in our commitment to customer success and our passionate approach to teamwork. We have a culture that supports thinking fast on your feet and excellent execution. Our teammates have a lot of autonomy over their work, but with autonomy comes responsibility over the results produced. We are headquartered in Topeka, KS, but our employees are not limited by geography.
About the Role:
- Outbound calls to CXO executives with community banks and credit unions.
- Communicate the value of Suntell’s service offering to prospective customers.
- Schedule product demonstrations for our Director of Business Development and the prospect.
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in our company CRM
- This is a remote sales role.
- You have a track record of driving results
- You’re hard working and goal oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures.
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own.
- You love meeting new people and helping them improve their work processes.
- You are a good communicator
- Strong in both Excel and Word
- Prior remote experience is preferred. You must have the ability to work both independently and within a remote team environment.
- Commercial and/or agricultural lending/banking knowledge is a plus
- Access to reliable high-speed internet is critical.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance, 401K
- Sales team quota bonus