We have welcomed many new customers so far this year! Part of your ongoing maintenance of the LMS includes making necessary configuration changes with changes to your loan policy, procedures, or to better fit the needs of your organization. Sometimes changes are necessary based on changes within your core system as well that affect the nightly import. We also often have configuration changes that occur with a new release, so be sure to review the release notes. Changes that you may need to review on an ongoing basis include the following:
- Add New Branch: If you open a new location or acquire another organization, input the new branch information.
- Add/Update Collateral Types: Changes within your portfolio or loan policy may require new or different segmentation of your Collateral types, or changes to the Wholesale Values.
- Documentation: Ensure that your tickler requirements meet what your current loan policy and documentation requirements, as well as identify problem areas that you may have.
- Loan Presentation; Create new customized Reports as necessary for different loan scenarios, or add additional required or optional narrative fields.
- Participation Information: Add new participating organizations.
- Purpose Types/Deposit Account Products: Make changes to reflect changes within your core system.
- User Information: Add new users, make users inactive, change security levels.
- Security: There are often security changes with a new release that need to be reviewed.