A comprehensive credit risk management program will have a sound credit analysis process, including consistent ways to measure, qualify and monitor risk of your borrowers and your overall portfolio. Analyze financials quickly with industry standard formats, tax forms, and customizable spread templates.
- Import data with the Smart Electronic Tax Return Reader
- Conduct a detailed spread analysis with RMA comparisons
- Conduct a global cash flow analysis for complex entities
- Complete commercial and agricultural projections
- Implement covenant monitoring for loan agreement compliance
- Integrate with loan committee presentations and approvals
Ensure credit-granting is in line with your institution’s credit risk strategy with an in-depth credit analysis of your borrowers.
Quantify the credit risk on and off the balance sheet with ratios, custom measures and scoring.
Keep a pulse on credit risk over time by viewing changes in risk ratings.
Integrate your analyses seamlessly with loan committee presentations and the approval process.
We recently underwent our second exam since we started using the LMS for spreads and loan presentations. The examiners LOVE the amount of information that they can find in those presentations. They were very pleased with the consistency and amount of information. We were scheduled to have the examiners in our offices for 12 business days and they finished up after 4.5!Trisha L