Over the last week, I’ve fielded three calls related to Third Party Contact information.
Here’s some helpful hints when adding Third Party Contact information. Over the last week, I’ve fielded three calls related to Third Party Contact information.
Here’s some helpful hints when adding Third Party Contact information.
- When adding a new record, always begin in the row with an asterisk (*).
- After entering information in the fields associated to these areas (Edit Third Party Contact Name / Edit Third Party Organization), make sure to arrow out of the field or use the enter key of the keyboard after completing data entry.
- If you receive a prompt stating “You must have a Contact Name or Organization selected for each Contact record.” when working in the Select / Edit Third Party contact dialog box, it simply means that one or more of your Third Party Contact records is incomplete.
- In order to resolve the issue, you can either update the blank third party records, select any Third Party Contact, or delete the blank records from the form.
- Please be advised, if you choose to delete any record(s) from the Select / Edit Third Party Contact form, the links to associated documentation tracking items will no longer exist.
By entering Third Party contacts, you can use this information to run a report by Third Party and also send letters to Third Party Contacts regarding the customer’s exceptions.